There's a business school for everyone. Meet your.
The MBA Tour, North Asia
Free virtual event, please do RSVP https://bit.ly/3rNDfSP
18:00 - 22:00, Thursday, February 24, 2022 (Hong Kong / Taiwan time)
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
"Though it being a virtual event, the connection with school recruiters was as good as a physical event. I got the chance to attend presentations, get my resume reviewed, and meet with schools and other attendees. It was marvelous!”
What's Included in the Event
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
- Visit Personal MBA Coach’s virtual booth for an Insider Profile Discussion with a Former M7 Admissions Director. First come first serve! Enter for a chance to win 1 Free Ding & 1 Free Resume Review.
- Candidate Coach will provide all attendees with a discount off coaching services.
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 15% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 e-bundle.
Final event schedule will be launched 14 days before the event. Below is the schedule of 2021 fall fair for your reference.
- 18:00-18:25 Keynote Panel: How to Make Your Application Stand Out
- 18:30-22:00 University Hall & Networking Lounge: Live Chat with Admission Directors, Alumni and Current Students
- 18:30-20:25 MeetUps: Small group virtual meetings with university representatives
- 18:30-22:00 Resume Review Clinic: Hosted by Asia School of Business
- 18:30-18:55 York University Presents: MBA Talk
- 19:00-19:25 Suffolk University Presents: MBA Talk
- 19:30-19:55 IE Business School Presents: MBA Talk
- 20:00-20:25 Baruch College of the City University of New York Presents: MBA Talk
- 20:30-20:55University of California Berkeley Presents: MBA Talk
- 21:00-21:25GMAC Presents: Advisor Talk: What You Should Know About the GMAT Exam
參展學校名單 List of Schools Participating
The list is updated regularly; check back closer to the event for updates.
- Asia School of Business
- Baruch College of the City University of New York
- City University of Hong Kong
- City, University of London
- ESSEC Business School
- HEC Paris
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Simon Fraser University
- Singapore Management University
- St. John's University
- Suffolk University
- Syracuse University
- University Carlos III of Madrid
- University of California Berkeley
- University of Delaware
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Warwick
- York University