At Trinity Scholar, we aim to make admissions support a holistic learning experience. While admissions can be demanding and test-driven, we believe it is also an opportunity to build a strong academic foundation, to enhance time management and self-reflection skills, and to learn to read and write well. Whether it is through a class or coaching, our consultants are dedicated to teaching, motivating, and nurturing each student.
Working with TrinityScholar
- College Admissions
- Community College Transfer Admissions
- International School Admissions
- Boarding School Admissions
- Summer programs: Including volunteer programs, internship, college credits programs, academic programs at elite universities/ high schools, and summer ESL + activities programs
Application Consulting Services
We can support you throughout your journey or just areas where you want more guidance, from school selection, brainstorming and reviewing documents, and more:
- Brainstorming help with application essays/personal statement
- Resume/Activity List Building
- Essay, personal statement, CV and other application writing Editing
- General advice/help
- Interview practice/coaching
- Any other topics the students would like to discuss.
- School list/ application strategy discussion
Typically beginning during your Junior year (grade 11), your Trinity Scholar counselor assumes the role of project manager and keeps you on the path to be the best possible candidate for the colleges that are on your list. Students will have multiple scheduled meetings to complete various aspects of the college process, from school list to final college selection.
Essay Brainstorming and Editing
After providing written responses to our Essay Brainstorming questions, the student will meet with the Trinity Scholar consultant who helps the student select essay topics for up to six college essays (longer essays are normally 500-600 words, shorter essays are 150-300 words). After writing the essays, the Trinity Scholar Essay Team will review each essay at least twice and provide written commentaries, and once the essay is completed, it will go through final review by a proofreading specialist.
Interview Practices and Coaching
You can schedule sessions with the counselors to plan for interview questions and practice delivering responses.